Recipe from Brady Ragland of TX
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. canola oil
- 2/3 cup of water
- 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 t. salt
- 3 cup of granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together dry ingredients, except for sugar.
- In a separate bowl crack the eggs. Mix together pumpkin, oil, water and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and thoroughly moisten ingredients, being careful not to overmix.
- Grease and flour 2 bread loaf pans and fill half full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.