Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Leader in Enterprise Customer Experience Management Identifies Key Areas for Organizations to Improve Customer Satisfaction
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ResponseTek, the leader in enterprise Customer Experience Management (CEM) software solutions, today shared top tips for improving customer experiences to strengthen relationships and increase loyalty.
According to the March 2013 "The State Of Customer Experience Management" report by Forrester Research, Inc., more than 90 per cent of study respondents said that customer experience is a top strategic priority for their firms. When using a CEM solution to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, consider these tips:
- Determine who owns the customer voice and why. The responsibility for customer experience should be with a high-level, cross-functional team that sees themselves as enablers of change for the entire organization.
- Integrate customer experience insights with a knowledge base. A knowledge base will better serve customers and support employees with a library of answers to common questions.
- Choose the customer experience metrics that matter. A variety of metrics can be used to accurately measure changes in customer interactions. By understanding the value of the individual metrics and choosing the most relevant mix, organizations will have access to robust insights necessary to develop solutions that impact the bottom line.
- Measure experience at the individual customer level. Statistics, such as 72 per cent satisfaction among an organization's customers, do not necessarily equate to happy customers. Customers know they are one of many but still expect to be treated with individual attention and care. When experiences are measured and reported at the customer level, action can be taken to intervene as needed.
- Don't turn a blind eye to customers. Companies can no longer selectively address the needs of their customers. It is imperative that companies listen to their customers and take action to offer better, personal service to avoid being faced with the harsh reality of losing business to competitors. This attention to customers includes feedback received through traditional as well as social channels.
- Syed Hasan, president and CEO of ResponseTek, said: "We encourage organizations to better listen to their customers through the use of a CEM platform, thereby becoming customer experience heroes: champions that can identify areas that make a difference. By doing so, organizations and customers alike will benefit from improved interaction. As the only CEM vendor with a knowledge base that enables companies to better support their employees, ResponseTek is an industry leading innovator. Any organization can improve segments of its customer experience; however, more than a few superficial changes are necessary to create significant changes and ROI."
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world's top telcos, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organization to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Additional information is available at: www.responsetek.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.