In Burlington, authorities found meth-making materials in a home on the 1100 block of Doemland Street.
Police say five adults and two children were exposed to toxic substances and had to be de-contaminated because it can stick to their skin.
Burlington fire crews set up portable decontamination showers for everyone to clean off. Police say it is important to stop the spread of the chemicals.
"Any situation where we encounter a meth lab or some place where they've had a recent meth cook, it's in their safety and the safety of the community to make sure that all the particulates in the atmosphere that may have stuck to them are removed," said Burlington Lt. Jeff Klein.
Rachel Horn, 32, and Wilson Porter, 32, were both there.
Police arrested horn for warrants and are charging Wilson with possession of control substance.