Registration and Posting
To post information or comments on this Web site, or to obtain access to certain Services, we may require you to become a registered user of the site. We are concerned about the safety and privacy of children and, therefore, we do not permit children under the age of 18 to register to use the Service. In our registration process, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, zip code, gender, and year of birth. You also will be asked to select a password. You agree that the information you supply during the registration process, and maintain after registration, will be accurate and complete and that you will not supply the e-mail address of, register under the name of, or attempt to access the site under the name of, another person. We will delete any member account that we believe has been created using false or fraudulent information, and will delete any content posted on the site using such an account.
Information Provided on this Web site
The content on this Web site, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Grant Group, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Web site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, republished or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Web site and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Web site for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Web site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Web site or the Content therein. You may not decompile or disassemble reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in this Service.
The Web site may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. We assume no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption, or loss of any content submitted by a Web site member, or for any failure to receive or store submitted content for any reason, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software.
You will be solely responsible for your own User Submissions of whatever nature that you post on, transmit via or link to from this Web site and are responsible for the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you are the owner of the content, or otherwise have the right to post such content to our site; (ii) the content is accurate, (iii) the content will not violate the rights of or cause injury to any person or entity, (iv) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize us to use the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by this site and these Terms of Service; and (v) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by this site and these Terms of Service.
For clarity, you retain all of your
ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the
User Submissions to this Web site, you hereby grant Grant Group a
worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable
license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of,
display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with this Web
site and Grant Group's (and its successor's) business, including
without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of this
Web site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and
through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of this Web
site a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through
the Web site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative
works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted
through the functionality of the Web site and under these Terms of
Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you
remove or delete a User Submission from the Web site.
In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Grant Group all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Grant Group or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business: (v) impersonate another person.
By using our site, you agree that you will not post or otherwise make available any content or material that:
* is profane, sexually explicit, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, abusive, misleading or unlawful, or infringes the rights of others or interferes with the ability of others to enjoy this Web site;
* harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
* harms minors in any way;
* impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Grant Group employee or another Web site member, or that falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
* includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
* is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or misinformative;
* is non-local or otherwise irrelevant;
* infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party;
* you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* constitutes or includes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
* contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Web site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* interferes with or disrupts the this Service or servers or networks connected to this Web site , or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the this Web site;
* intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
* provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
You further agree that you will not:
* contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
* engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others' posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other members of the community.
* collect personal data about, or the e-mail addresses of, other Web site members for commercial or unlawful purposes or for purposes of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail;
* repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
* take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on this Web site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages - i.e., a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other members' ability to use the Web site and/or Services;
This Web site may contain links to other Web sites that are not owned or operated by Grant Group and are separate and independent from our site. Visiting such other Web sites from this Web site is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee, the availability or operation of these links, nor are we responsible for the performance or quality of any products, services, content or other materials made available on or offered through the linked sites. A link to another Web site does not constitute our endorsement of that site, nor of any product, service, content or other material offered on that site.
Copyright Infringement Notification Procedure
Grant Group respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to helping third parties protect their rights. Our term of services prohibits users from posting content that violates another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive a valid notice of IP infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Rights holders can report copyright and other intellectual property infringements by users posting content on our website by using the contact us form on this website, or by submitting a written request to
ATTN: Internet Manager 2618 Colonial Ave, SW Roanoke, VA 24015
If you see something on the site that you believe is inaccurate, or about which you hold a different opinion, feel free to post a comment. Your interactions with companies, organizations and/or individuals found on or through our site, including any purchases, transactions, or other dealings, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such companies, organizations and/or individuals. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If there is a dispute between members of this site, or between a member and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other members, you release Grant Group, its officers, employees, agents, representatives and successors from any claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our site.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Web site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Web site servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Grant Group grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Grant Group reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Web site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Web site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Web site with respect to their User Submissions.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
NO WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE, THIS WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS ADVERTISED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE GRANT GROUP'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU: YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND
HOLD HARMLESS GRANT GROUP, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES,
REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS AGAINST ANY LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE
ARISING OUT OF ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE BY YOU OR BY OTHERS
USING YOUR ACCOUNT.
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You are solely responsible for obtaining access this Web site and you must provide and be responsible for all equipment needed to access it.
Choice of Law and Forum
Any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Grant Group will be governed by the laws of the United States and of Florida, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You and Grant Group submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Florida.